All rights reserved © Wobia Entertainment House 2017
Miss Charity & Peace 2015 Application Form
Terms and Conditions
1. Community representatives must be resident in the United Kingdom and be willing to compete in the finals of Miss Charity & Peace UK were she will be crowned and compete in the finals. The coronations of the community Queens shall be just before the final winner is announce. All representatives will be crowned and also gets a customized sash with their community title in the live finals. Please note that the finals will be held in Scotland if you can’t attend the coronation please do not apply.
2. If crowned Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015/Junior Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 you agree to carry out your duties which include attending events and charity work when required. Failure to this will result in disqualification and title revocation.
3. Applicant has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavourably on the pageant, its representatives or sponsors.
4. Applicant will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the Pageant and while representing Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015/Junior Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 pageant title.
5. Applicant will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, Wobia Entertainment House staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 Pageant. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 pageant will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won.
6. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification, removal from the premises and immediate disqualification.
7. Applicant grants permission to Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 and Wobia Entertainment House to use her speeches, photos, and videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes and understands that such pageant materials will become the property of Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 and Wobia Entertainment House and will not be returned.
8. Applicant understands that Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 and Wobia Entertainment House reserves the right to add, change, or delete any rules and regulations at any time without giving notice.
9. Applicant understands that she must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanour at all times while representing Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015/Junior Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 pageant title.
10. Applicant is required to strictly adhere to the Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 Pageant rules and regulations, and if any of these rules are broken by the applicant, applicant understands that participation disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.
11. Applicant understands that the ENTRY FEE is non-refundable and non-transferable,
and must be paid before she can compete in the Pageant. Please click here to pay
for Miss Charity & Peace UK 2015 form and here for Junior Miss Charity & Peace UK
I hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the pageant committee.
All rights reserved. No Part of this document may be reproduced in any form or by any means, not even brief quotations.
|2014 Awards Winners|
|2015 Awards Winners|
|2016 Awards Winners|
|Miss Charity & Peace 2015|
|UK Cultural Pageants 2017|
|Your Brand Exhibition and Fashion Show 2017|