All rights reserved © Wobia Entertainment House 2017
Naija Cultural Pageant 2017 Application Form
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be resident in the Nigeria and be willing to compete in the finals of Naija Cultural Pageant. Please note that the finals will be held in Port Harcourt, Rivers state so if you can’t attend please do not apply.
2. If crowned you agree to carry out your duties which include attending events and charity work when required. Failure to this will result in disqualification and title revocation.
3. Applicant has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavourably on the pageant, its representatives or sponsors.
4. Applicant will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the Pageant and while representing Naija Cultural Pageant title.
5. Applicant will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, Wobia Entertainment House staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the Naija Cultural Pageant. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won.
6. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification, removal from the premises and immediate disqualification.
7. Applicant grants permission to Naija Cultural Pageant and Wobia Entertainment House to use their speeches, photos, and videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes and understands that such pageant materials will become the property of Naija Cultural Pageant and Wobia Entertainment House and will not be returned.
8. Applicant understands that Naija Cultural Pageant and Wobia Entertainment House reserves the right to add, change, or delete any rules and regulations at any time without giving notice.
9. Applicant understands that they must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanour at all times while representing Naija Cultural Pageant title.
10. Applicant is required to strictly adhere to the Naija Cultural Pageant rules and regulations, and if any of these rules are broken by the applicant, applicant understands that participation disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.
11. Applicant understands that the ENTRY FEE is non-refundable and non-transferable, and must be paid before she can compete in the Pageant.
12. Parents and Guardians of contestants under 16 sign a consent form. Please click here to sign consent form.
By filling the form below, I hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the pageant committee. I will accept the decision of the judges as final and binding, and I understand that such decisions are not questionable. I further agree and permit the use of my photographs and/or video by the organization. All rights reserved. No Part of this document may be reproduced in any form or by any means, not even brief quotations.